Face Cushion (Kids Fairy Design)
Fairy Face Cushion featuring your photo of your child's face placed onto this super cute fairy design.
- UK made Fairy Cushion.
- Turn your child into a Fairy using a photo of their face.
- Pink themed colour to match the front on the back.
- Select the body colour of the fairy from the options.
- Personalised with optional text placed in a cloud.
- Available in different sizes.
- Filled with hypo-allergenic fibre.
- Trusted HappySnapGifts® brand.
Great gift idea for any fairy lovers and create an extra special cushion by adding a face and personalised text for them to keep in the bedrooms along with the many other fairy gifts.
We recommend cleaning marks with a damp cloth.
- Cleaning with a damp sponge or cloth will be the best way to clean any dirty marks off this product.
- Cushions are filled with a luxury polyester fibre that creates a lovely "loftiness" that will bounce back to life.
- If you wash the cushion in the washing machine, the fibres tend to move about and clump up which might spoil the look of your cushion.
- The print on the outer fabric will not run.
What happens if the Lux. Fibre gets wet or is washed in the machine?
- No harm will come to the polyester fibre in theory, getting it wet is inadvisable though don't panic, just dry it out normally at room temperature though don't put it in the dryer.
- We found on testing that if you do put the cushion in the washing machine, it will dry out ok though the tumbling in the washing machine tends to make the fibres all clump together and become less evenly spaced in the cushion.
Polyester Photo & Logo Printed Fabrics
When your product is printed you will see the image will be stunning, as good as the image you have sent us almost. The image will not run or fade over time as the print is infused (dyed) into the very fabric itself and will not damage the image when it gets wet or damp.
- 100% Polyester Fabric used for the Printed Fabric.
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
What type of Fibre is used to fill our cushion & pillow Products?
Generally speaking, we use a luxury, spiral twisted and smooth-coated polyester fibre (Lux.) to fill our cushion products. Normal fibre can become lumpy over time but ours will bounce back time and again and has the benefit of being Hypoallergenic.
Does the Lux. Fibre have a Fire Rating?
Yes. We buy our fibre only from a trusted UK source that has their fibre meet the Furniture (Fire) (Safety) Regulations (BS5852). We regularly obtain updated certificates to check the latest batches meet the current requirements.
What happens if the Lux. Fibre gets wet or is washed in the machine?
No harm will come to the polyester fibre in theory, getting it wet is inadvisable though don't panic, just dry it out normally at room temperature though don't put it in the dryer. We found on testing that if you do put the cushion in the washing machine, it will dry out ok though the tumbling in the washing machine tends to make the fibres all clump together and become less evenly spaced in the cushion.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£4.99||2nd Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£7.99||1st Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 1 Dec - Thu 7 Dec|
|£12.98||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 1 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Cushion - Polyester Fibre Filled (Polyester Cover)|
|Product Weight||142 g|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 7cm|
|Filling||100% Polyester Fibre|
|Cushion Size||25cm Square, 40cm Square|
|Photos to Print||Photos to Front|
|Fabric||Soft Velvet Polyester|
|Colour for the Back||Pink|
|Removable Cover (Click to Select)||Without Removable Cover, Removable Cover +|
|Skin Tone||(Light Skin Tone), (Mid Skin Tone), (Dark Skin Tone)|
|Product Type||Cushion > Photo Cushions|
Personalised Gifts > Photo Gifts
Photo Cushions > Face Cushions
Photo Cushions > Fairy Cushions
Photos & Artwork
Have your photos ready as they need to be uploaded before you pay for your order.
Loading photos on HappySnapGifts®
- Select your Products & Add to Cart.
- You will be presented with a screen to upload the correct number of photos for each item in the cart OR Continue Shopping to add other products.
- "Personalise Here" for the 1st product & upload photos.
- TOP TIP Drag your photos into the order you want them to appear on the product.
- Add any Personalised Text.
- "Save and Continue".
- Personalise other items in the cart and "Complete Order"
Can I pay now and upload later?
No. Our system is set to be fail-safe and ensure you can only order if you have completed all the photo uploading to complete your product.
Can I place the photo's in a certain order?
Yes. You will be presented with a "mock-up" of your product which will have the corresponding numbers of where the photos will be placed. If your item has say 6 photo's to upload then upload them all, then if needed, drag them into a different order to correspond with the mini-mock-up image presented. Only click to submit and pay when you are ready as we will use these images in the right order for your order.
Can I see a preview of my product?
Not yet. We ask you to upload the photos and drag them into the right order on the system to match the mock-up you will see. At a later date, very soon we hope, you will be able to click and upload in the right position and see a preview at the same time as you build the product ready to order. This will be ready as we say as soon as we can so our best advice is to take care and re-order your product photo's before confirming your order. It's really very easy - give it a go and you will see.
Replication of your photo is to the best standard possible though we do not edit or alter image quality before we print. Send us the very best "in-focus" and well-lit image and to the largest size possible and you will be amazed at the incredible detail. Send us fuzzy, old or out-of-focus images and these will be replicated in detail without editing so you will get a product as good as the images you send. Most new mobile phones produce great quality images though where we usually have problems is where we receive a scan of a very old photo or a pixellated image that was so small when it was taken (perhaps on early 1990's style phones) that we have to enlarge to fit onto a relatively large product.
Luxury Photo Fabric
We use a luxury photo fabric for our photo-printed fabric products. The print method we use is the latest state-of-the-art dye-sublimation process and the inks we use will not run; the image is actually dyed into the fabric itself.