Personalised Water Bottle (Flip Lid)
Large size Personalised Water Bottle with Flip-Lid and Safety Catch to stop from accidentally popping open. Personalise with Photos and your own Personalised Text on this ultimate Sports Bottle.
- Large size drinks water bottle.
- Flip-Lid for easy drinking and safety catch.
- Sturdy metal bottle.
- Upload photos and personalised text.
- Trusted HappySnapGifts® brand (website printed onto the bottle).
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£4.99||2nd Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£7.99||1st Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 1 Dec - Thu 7 Dec|
|£12.98||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 1 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Tariff Description||Aluminium and articles thereof|
|Product Weight||153 g|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 7 x 7cm|
|Size & Colour||Blue 750ml, Red 750ml|
|Photos to Print||Photos to Front|
|Product Offer||Add 1 Sling Holder (Black) +|
|Product Type||Water Bottles|
Travel & Outdoors > Water Bottles
Personalised Gifts > Photo Gifts
Personalised Water Bottles > Reusable Water Bottles
Personalised Water Bottles > Sports Water Bottle
Photos & Artwork
Have your photos ready as they need to be uploaded before you pay for your order.
Loading photos on HappySnapGifts®
- Select your Products & Add to Cart.
- You will be presented with a screen to upload the correct number of photos for each item in the cart OR Continue Shopping to add other products.
- "Personalise Here" for the 1st product & upload photos.
- TOP TIP Drag your photos into the order you want them to appear on the product.
- Add any Personalised Text.
- "Save and Continue".
- Personalise other items in the cart and "Complete Order"
Can I pay now and upload later?
No. Our system is set to be fail-safe and ensure you can only order if you have completed all the photo uploading to complete your product.
Can I place the photo's in a certain order?
Yes. You will be presented with a "mock-up" of your product which will have the corresponding numbers of where the photos will be placed. If your item has say 6 photo's to upload then upload them all, then if needed, drag them into a different order to correspond with the mini-mock-up image presented. Only click to submit and pay when you are ready as we will use these images in the right order for your order.
Can I see a preview of my product?
Not yet. We ask you to upload the photos and drag them into the right order on the system to match the mock-up you will see. At a later date, very soon we hope, you will be able to click and upload in the right position and see a preview at the same time as you build the product ready to order. This will be ready as we say as soon as we can so our best advice is to take care and re-order your product photo's before confirming your order. It's really very easy - give it a go and you will see.
Replication of your photo is to the best standard possible though we do not edit or alter image quality before we print. Send us the very best "in-focus" and well-lit image and to the largest size possible and you will be amazed at the incredible detail. Send us fuzzy, old or out-of-focus images and these will be replicated in detail without editing so you will get a product as good as the images you send. Most new mobile phones produce great quality images though where we usually have problems is where we receive a scan of a very old photo or a pixellated image that was so small when it was taken (perhaps on early 1990's style phones) that we have to enlarge to fit onto a relatively large product.
HappySnapGifts® Guide for Photo Mugs
- We will decide upon the best layout for your photo when you load the images and get in touch if we see anything that we feel won't fit or look odd.
- Photos will be cropped to fit onto the mug. It's best not to crop yourself as sometimes we need more width than height to make your mug look its best.
- You can have 1 very wide image at 22cm that will wrap all the way around the mug. Photos wanting this option are best when they are much wider and the people or focus point you want is not so tall on the overall photo space. Full wrap-around images leave no room for text unless you supply text within the photo image yourself.
- For smaller images that are not suitable for the wrap-around shape, we will crop to fit into a square and print this once or twice on the mug as you request in the option.
- Alternatively, you can have 2 different images to the front and back of the mugs, both square in shape.
- The FRONT of the Mug is the side facing yourself if you hold the mug in your RIGHT HAND. The BACK is the side facing away from you if held in the right hand.
- We will not distort the photo's when we crop images for you.