Personalised Hot Water Bottle
Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover featuring your personalisation on a British-made premium fleece cover. Free 2L rubber bottle included.
- UK-made soft fleece fabric cover.
- Personalised gift featuring your text.
- Natural rubber bottle is BSS compliant. [BS1970]
- Great gift idea for him or for her.
- 2L size: 35cm x 22cm x 2cm.
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
Snuggly and warm Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover made in the UK from a luxury fleece fabric and designed to keep you warm during cold weather.
Each cover is personalised with a name or special message heat pressed directly onto the fabric. We even offer a variety of different text colours, allowing you to mix and match and make something truly special and unique. Our soft fleece fabric Hot Water Bottle sleeves are designed to a standard 2-litre size.
We also offer a 2-Litre Rubber Hot Water Bottle absolutely free, but in case you don't want one, you can opt out before adding the item to your basket. Please be extremely careful when filling the bottle and to only fill in accordance with the instructions provided. The colour of your natural rubber bottle will be chosen at random, subject to current stock availability.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Removable Covers: If you purchase this Product with the option for "Removable Cover" for cleaning, the outer removable cover will be supplied in the fabric and colour of your choice. The inner pack will be manufactured from a fabric and colour of our choice depending on supplies available at the time of manufacture (usually our natural value cotton fabric depending on the product).
Do not wash or get the inner wheat or other filled heat packs wet.
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Do not wash or get the inner wheat or other filled heat packs wet.
- For 100% Cotton, 100% Polycotton & 100% Polyester Fabrics (eg Fleece) Removable Covers.
- Remove the outer cover before carefully cleaning the outer cover only.
- Only warm hand or machine wash and cold rinse the removable cover.
- Wash with like colours max. 40 degree temperature.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 spot iron (Cotton / Fleece) or 2 spot iron (Polycotton).
- Do not tumble dry.
Can I personalise the hot water bottle covers with a name?
Yes. Our hot water bottle covers can be personalised if the Personalise this Product button is shown as a selection.
What size are these covers?
Size information is supplied in the Product Information and where appropriate, we may also offer Size Options to choose from. Where no size option is shown, the covers are a generic 2 litre size appropriate for our own supplied (and possibly other) rubber hot water bottles.
What age do you suggest these covers may be suitable for?
The covers are suitable for all ages however please refer to the Instructions details we supply if you are purchasing a rubber hot water bottle to match these covers for special safety information on users of different ages.
What is a "Sanger" Hot Water Bottle?
Sanger is a premium manufacturer of rubber hot water bottles and the bottles meet the TUV, BS 1970:2012 and EN71 requirements. When you receive your Sanger hot water bottle you will know the difference in just how luxurious and 'thick' the rubber feels. This is the premium brand we prefer if you are buying a hot water bottle when you have a choice of brand.
What is a "Generic" Hot Water Bottle?
Targeted to give you a value product but one that still is safe and meets the required testing standards, our generic brand bottles will be available from a variety of manufacturing sources and are available from mixed colours of stock available at the time. If you prefer to know which colour your are getting with your bottle, choose one where we present a colour option at checkout.
What are the Organic Fabric Options?
Where shown, this product has an Organic Fabric Option. We purchase organic fabric from trusted UK Fabric Merchants who are registered under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) to enable full traceability of the fabric we use through to the final product you are purchasing today.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£4.99||2nd Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£7.99||1st Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 1 Dec - Thu 7 Dec|
|£13.02||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 1 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (Made to Order) or Upgrade for Overnight Delivery at Chekout|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Plastics and articles thereof; rubber and articles thereof|
|Product Weight||40 g|
|Product Dimensions||34 x 22.5 x 2cm|
|Size & Colour||2 Litre (Stock Available Colours)|
|Fabric||Fleece, Cotton, Luxury Cotton, Organic Cotton|
|Fabric Colour||Royal Blue, Purple, Hot Pink (Fuchsia), Navy Blue, Black, Grey, Burnt Orange, Red, Paws Print, Tartan Check, White, Yellow, Natural, Hot Pink, Chocolate, Gothic Blue|
|Removable Cover||+ Free Removable Cover|
|Product Type||Hot Water Bottles|
Hot Water Bottle > Cover
Hot Water Bottle > Fleece
Personalised Hot Water Bottles
Hot Water Bottle > Fluffy