Personalised Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle Cover
Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle Covers made from super soft fake fur fabric as a perfect winter warming gift. Add personalised text to the cover.
- Faux fur hot water bottle cover.
- Many colour and design choices.
- Personalised with your text.
- Rubber bottle can be purchased separately if required.
- UK stock on fast despatch.
- For 100% Cotton, 100% Polycotton & 100% Polyester Fabrics (eg Fleece).
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Remove outer cover if supplied before carefully cleaning.
- Warm hand or machine wash and cold rinse.
- Wash with like colours at max. 40 degree temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 spot iron (Cotton / Fleece) or 2 spot iron (Polycotton).
- Do not tumble dry.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.99||2nd Class (Tracked LL)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£5.99||1st Class (Tracked LL)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 1 Dec - Thu 7 Dec|
|£13.02||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 1 Dec|
|Despatch||Today (Cut off time 3pm) (0-3 Days if Personalised) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Other Made Up Articles (Polyester Fabric)|
|Product Weight||50 g|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 21.5 x 2cm|
|Size & Colour||Grey Bobbles (COVER ONLY), Grey Faux Fur (COVER ONLY), Pastel Bobbles (COVER ONLY)|
|Product Type||Hot Water Bottles|
Hot Water Bottle Covers
Personalised Hot Water Bottles
Fur Hot Water Bottle
Fluffy Hot Water Bottle