Kids Personalised Hot Water Bottle
Kids Hot Water Bottle Cover with Personalised Text and cute animal embroidery options now with Rubber Hot Water Bottle included.
- Soft fleece fabric.
- Available in black, turquoise, pink or red.
- Can be personalised with a name or message of your choice.
- Approx. 35cm x 20cm size.
- Random coloured hot water bottle will be included.
Our cuddly hot water bottle covers come in four different colours each of which has its own cute animal design embroidered onto the fabric. Perfect for kids, but also great for adults who appreciate the charming animal designs. This adorable hot water bottle covers each has their own personality and come in four different colours: black (fox), turquoise (polar bear), pink (owl) and red (penguin). Each cover measures approximately 35x20cm in size and will fit our standard 2-litre size rubber bottle.
- For 100% Cotton, 100% Polycotton & 100% Polyester Fabrics (eg Fleece).
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Remove outer cover if supplied before carefully cleaning.
- Warm hand or machine wash and cold rinse.
- Wash with like colours at max. 40 degree temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 spot iron (Cotton / Fleece) or 2 spot iron (Polycotton).
- Do not tumble dry.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Can I personalise the hot water bottle covers with a name?
Yes. Our hot water bottle covers can be personalised if the Personalise this Product button is shown as a selection.
What size are these covers?
Size information is supplied in the Product Information and where appropriate, we may also offer Size Options to choose from. Where no size option is shown, the covers are a generic 2 litre size appropriate for our own supplied (and possibly other) rubber hot water bottles.
What age do you suggest these covers may be suitable for?
The covers are suitable for all ages however please refer to the Instructions details we supply if you are purchasing a rubber hot water bottle to match these covers for special safety information on users of different ages.
What is a "Sanger" Hot Water Bottle?
Sanger is a premium manufacturer of rubber hot water bottles and the bottles meet the TUV, BS 1970:2012 and EN71 requirements. When you receive your Sanger hot water bottle you will know the difference in just how luxurious and 'thick' the rubber feels. This is the premium brand we prefer if you are buying a hot water bottle when you have a choice of brand.
What is a "Generic" Hot Water Bottle?
Targeted to give you a value product but one that still is safe and meets the required testing standards, our generic brand bottles will be available from a variety of manufacturing sources and are available from mixed colours of stock available at the time. If you prefer to know which colour your are getting with your bottle, choose one where we present a colour option at checkout.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£4.99||2nd Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 13 Dec - Tue 19 Dec|
|£7.99||1st Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Tue 12 Dec - Mon 18 Dec|
|£12.92||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 13 Dec - Tue 19 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Mon 11 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (Made to Order) or Upgrade for Overnight Delivery at Chekout|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Tariff Description||Plastics and articles thereof; rubber and articles thereof|
|Product Weight||34 g|
|Product Dimensions||34 x 22.5 x 2cm|
|Size & Colour||2 Litre (Stock Available Colours)|
|Character||Fox, Polar Bear, Owl|
|Product Type||Hot Water Bottles|
Hot Water Bottle > Cover
Kids Hot Water Bottle
Kids Hot Water Bottle > Cover
Personalised Hot Water Bottles