Photo Face Masks
UK Made High-Quality Photo Face Masks printed with a photo of your face, either for you to cut and attach with the fastenings yourself or select the finished mask options for the all-inclusive deal.
- Photo Faces are printed on photo card.
- Eye holes are pre-cut saving you time.
- Each photo is printed as big as we can on an A4 sheet.
- Individual fastenings for each mask are included depending on your selections.
- Choose the "Finished Masks" option if you would like us to hand-cut each Face Mask and earholes and attach the elastic for you.
- Great for parties, stag dos, hen dos, etc.
- Trusted HappySnapGifts® brand.
The DIY Face Masks are extremely easy to cut around and attach the fastenings to the ears. Either punch a hole in the ears yourself or attach the with some tape.
What Makes a Great Photo Face Mask?
- High quality images are best suited for this Photo Face Mask, the bigger and higher quality the better.
- A photo featuring the full face of the subject, forward facing are needed to create the best mask possible.
- We can accept images from social media, your mobile phone or your computer, as long as you have the rights to use the photo (i.e. no celebrity images).
- A single person shot is best, but if this is not possible, please contact us to let us know which face to use as soon as you have placed your order.
- A nice selfie close to the camera we feel makes for the best Photo Face Mask.
DIY Photo Face Masks - Our lowest cost option.
- Face masks are supplied printed onto card so you can decide where to cut out the masks.
- Eye holes are hole-punched out.
- Pre-cut to size elastics or hand held sticks (as selected) are supplied.
- You cut the masks out from the card, punch your own elastic holes and tie on the elastic (or tape on the sticks to the back of the mask).
Finished Photo Face Masks
- We print and cut out the faces.
- We punch out the eye holes as normal.
- We tie on the elastics to each mask in holes we will punch out ready.
- If you select the hand held stick option, you will have to tape the sticks to the back (this is so they fit into our postage box).
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.99||2nd Class (Allow 1-3 Days Manufacture Time) (Tracked LL)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 4 Dec - Fri 8 Dec|
|£5.99||1st Class (Allow 1-3 Days Manufacture Time) (Tracked LL)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 1 Dec - Thu 7 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 1 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, including conjuring tricks and novelty jokes > Other|
|Product Weight||120 g|
|Size||Pack of 10|
|Photos to Print||Photos to Front|
|Product Type||Face Mask|
Personalised Gifts > Photo Gifts
Photo Face Mask